tgurlznitein.co.uk is committed to user privacy.
The policy on “protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data” is based on the regulations of the European Parliament.
This general policy covers tgurlznitein.co.uk family of Web Sites, within the eu domain.
Although you can browse through most of these Web Sites without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide the e-services you request.
In this respect:
- A Data Protection Officer ensures that the provisions of the Regulation are applied and advises controllers on fulfilling their obligations;
tgurlznitein.co.uk family of Web Sites, within the eu domain, provides links to third party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
What is an e-service?
An e-service on tgurlznitein.co.uk is a service or resource made available on the Internet in order to help businesses on the one hand and the tgurlznitein.co.uk services on the other hand.
Three types of e-services are or will be offered by tgurlznitein.co.uk:
- Information services that provide clients, media, business, administrations and other decision makers with easy and effective access to information, thus increasing understanding of the services and activities of tgurlznitein.co.uk;
- Interactive services that allow better business to use tgurlznitein.co.uk host products for their administrative and sales use;
- Transaction services that allow access to all basic forms of transactions with the tgurlznitein.co.uk, e.g. procurement, financial operations, recruitment, event enrolment, acquisition or purchase of documents etc.
- What information is collected, for what purpose and through which technical means tgurlznitein.co.uk collects personal information exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfil a specific purpose. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose;
- To whom your information is disclosed. tgurlznitein.co.uk will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose(s) identified above and to the mentioned (categories of) recipients. tgurlznitein.co.uk will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes data collected by you and stored on our hosted services;
- How you can access your information, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it. As a data subject you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate compelling grounds, as do your staff or clients, except when it is collected in order to comply with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or is to be used for a purpose for which you have given your unambiguous consent;
- How long your data is kept. tgurlznitein.co.uk only keeps the data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection or further processing;
- What are the security measures taken to safeguard your information against possible misuse or unauthorised access;
- Whom to contact if you have queries or complaints.
How do we treat e-mails you send us?
Many web pages on the tgurlznitein.co.uk family of sites have a “Contact” button, which activates your e-mail software and invites you to send your comments to a specific functional mailbox.
When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply. If the management team of the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your e-mail to another service. You will be informed, via e-mail, about which service your question has been forwarded to.
If you have any questions about the processing of your e-mail and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.